What is Bookstagram?

Are you a book lover?
If the answer is yes, bookstagram is the place for you.
Instagram provides a community for book lovers. Searching #bookstagram unlocks a realm of GORGEOUS book photos from all over the world, and the community is incredibly supportive. 
I’ve been following bookstagram for about a year. I tried (and failed) to keep up with my bookstagram account in 2017 (@buttercupsbooks), but hey, it is 2018. New year, new me, right?




With about a hundred photos taken over the past few days, I am ready and loaded with content for my account. Whether or not these pictures are any good is yet to be determined. Since this is my first post about bookstagram, I will admit to being nervous. Some accounts are so pretty and daring, how can a beginner like me compete? It’s important to remember:
1. It is not a competition. 2. Everyone lifts each other up because we all share a common interest: a love for books! 3. Stop being nervous, Christine. Just do it already.

If you are interested in starting a bookstagram account, or simply want to follow me along this journey, my account is @buttercupsbooks 
If you want to see photos of a particular book or theme, leave them in the comments below. I welcome the challenge!

Comments

Popular Posts